From the Grammy Awards to the Academy Awards, award season is in full-swing! It’s the time of year where big names in movies and music get recognized for their achievements.
Well we thought, why not do the same thing for taxes and recognize the big names in tax preparation? We’re recognizing the top tax tools so you can be the real winner when you file your 2015 tax return.
- The Tax Award for “Winning Withholder” goes to Form W-4!
- The Tax Award for “Simplest Tax Form” Goes to Form 1040EZ!
- The Tax Award for “Favorite Business Deduction” Goes to Home Office Deduction!
- The Tax Award for “Most Helpful Self-Employed Tool” Goes to Form 1040-ES!
- The Tax Award for “Savviest Saver” Goes to The Saver’s Credit!
- The Tax Award for “Best Feel-Good Deduction” Goes to The Charitable Contribution!
- The Tax Award for “Kid-Friendliest Credit” Goes to The Child & Dependent Care Credit!
- The Tax Award for “Procrastinator’s Pick” Goes to The Tax Extension!
Last but not least (and we may be a bit biased)…
- The Award for “Best (and Cheapest) Online Tax Preparation Software” Goes to DIY Tax!
- The Tax Award for “MVF (Most Valuable Filer)” Goes to… You!